Come enjoy the views…and experience the golf at The Crossings at Carlsbad!
With beautiful Pacific Ocean to the West and foothills rising to the East, this 18-hole championship municipal golf course and event facility offers visitors a magnificent setting in a relaxed California Coastal environment.
Located in North San Diego County this course is named for the five bridges - or crossings - that were designed into the layout to meet existing environmental and topographic conditions. The Crossings at Carlsbad is nestled among the natural habitat and wildlife on more than 400 acres of Carlsbad's coastal terrain.
The Crossings also offers a 28,000-square-foot clubhouse complete with a golf shop, banquet facilities, a spacious fireplace-lit dining room, full-service kitchen and an outdoor deck with ocean views. The Canyons restaurant, located in the clubhouse, will serve breakfast and lunch daily.
While the predominant theme of the course design was to preserve the existing habitats and expansive City Trail System, TCAC golf course offers an aesthetically pleasing, yet challenging and fun experience. Players will remember each hole for its individual design characteristics, encouraging repeat play.
The Crossings at Carlsbad is an 18-hole championship golf course, located in Carlsbad, CA and designed by Greg Nash, a nationally recognized course designer/architect. A 6,835 yard public golf course, featuring multiple options and terrain to challenge golfers of all skill levels. The course offers an array of features including:
- 5 separate teeing areas at each hole, allowing golfers to determine the length & manner in which they play the hole.
- Wide fairways and large greens with many pin placement options.
- State-of-the-art amenities.
- Electric golf carts for transportation along the 7-mile cart path
A full-service restaurant and bar located inside the beautiful clubhouse, the Canyons Restaurant offers guests a magnificent setting in a relaxed California Coastal environment.
- Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Personalized service, fantastic cuisine.
- Breathtaking views in the main dining room & outdoor patio.
- Available to be booked in the evenings for private events of all types and sizes from large weddings to cozy private events.
With the beautiful Pacific Ocean to the west and foothills rising to the east, The Crossings at Carlsbad offers guests a magnificent setting in a relaxed California Coastal environment.
- Charming 28,000 square foot craftsman-style clubhouse.
- Vaulted ceilings, beautiful stone fireplace, custom dance floor, grand built-in bar.
- Wraparound veranda with panoramic views of the golf course, rolling vistas and the Pacific Ocean.
- Perfect for a small, intimate event for 20 or a lavish gala for 300.
- Lush event lawn for your wedding ceremony with ocean views.
Whether you would like a small or intimate get together of 10 to 20 people, or a party for your company of 220 people we have multiple event spaces that will suit your needs.
- Private Meeting Space(s)
- Audio/Visual Equipment & Microphone System
- Professional Catering & Culinary Teams
- Full Food and Beverage Offerings
- Dedicated Personal Bar/Bartender
- And More!