Update - The Crossings Golf Course and Canyons Restaurant Are Now Open!
From all of us at The Crossings at Carlsbad, we extend our sincere wishes that you and your families are safe and well. As we gradually get back into activities, we will continue to take precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our staff and guests. Please call 760-444-1800 for more information.
We are excited to announce that the golf course and restaurant are open! Please view the safety guidelines below.
In accordance with the County of San Diego, there are new Safe Play Guidelines in place to review before you play.
- Staff must check the temperature of each guest upon entry to each facility.
- Walking is encouraged.
- Single-rider carts are permitted for all guests based on availability; no additional charge. As a result of single-rider usage, golf carts are limited and not guaranteed.
- You can share the golf cart with a member of your household.
- Social distancing is in effect; keep a 6' distance at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- Credit card payments only.
- Driving range and practice areas will be open with safety protocols in place.
- Food and beverages available for grab-and-go service (snack bar only). No outside food/beverages allowed.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Click here for a full list of all Safe Play Guidelines.
WE ASK THAT YOU BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE.
We're looking forward to seeing you out on the greens!
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the clubhouse.
- Please practice social distancing when in line or waiting in the clubhouse.
- Masks are required when not sitting at your table.
- All members of your party must be present before being seated.
- No parties of more than 10 people.
- Credit/Debit Cards Only, No cash accepted at this time.
- Reservations are recommended but not required at this time.