Update - The Crossings Golf Course and Canyons Restaurant Are Open!
From all of us at The Crossings at Carlsbad, we extend our sincere wishes that you and your families are safe and well. We will continue to take precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our staff and guests. Please call 760-444-1800 for more information.
The Canyons Restaurant is Open For Outdoor Dining!
Restaurant Safety Guidelines:
- Outdoor dining and limited indoor dining available!
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the clubhouse.
- Please practice social distancing when in line or waiting in the clubhouse.
View Our Menus Here
In accordance with the County of San Diego, there are new Safe Play Golf Guidelines in place to review before you play.
- Social distancing is in effect; keep a 6' distance at all times.
- Driving range and practice areas will be open with safety protocols in place.
- Please do not arrive more than 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Click here for a full list of all Safe Play Guidelines.
WE ASK THAT YOU BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE.
We're looking forward to seeing you out on the greens!
In addition to the above safety guidelines for guests, we are practicing the following safety guidelines with our employees:
- Employees are required to stay home if feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All employees' temperatures are checked when clocking in, and are sent home with temperatures above 99 degrees.
- All employees are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and are sent home if experiencing any.
- All employees are asked if they have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and are sent home if they have been.
- If employees experience symptoms, they are required to stay home until they have not shown any symptoms for 7-days.
- Employees are required to wash hands frequently.
- Employees are required to disinfect all surfaces a minimum of once per hour, or more frequently when necessary.