Update - The Crossings Golf Course and Canyons Restaurant Are Open!
From all of us at The Crossings at Carlsbad, we extend our sincere wishes that you and your families are safe and well. As we gradually get back into activities, we will continue to take precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our staff and guests. Please call 760-444-1800 for more information.
We are excited to announce that the golf course and restaurant are open! Please view the safety guidelines below.
In accordance with the County of San Diego, there are new Safe Play Golf Guidelines in place to review before you play.
- Social distancing is in effect; keep a 6' distance at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- Credit card payments only.
- Driving range and practice areas will be open with safety protocols in place.
- Please do not arrive more than 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Click here for a full list of all Safe Play Guidelines.
WE ASK THAT YOU BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE.
We're looking forward to seeing you out on the greens!
Restaurant Safety Guidelines:
- Limited Indoor Seating is now available.
- The hostess will take the names of all guests seated indoors and one phone number.
- Must order food when dining in.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the clubhouse.
- Please practice social distancing when in line or waiting in the clubhouse.
- Masks are required when not sitting at your table.
- All members of your party must be present before being seated.
- No parties of more than 10 people.
- Credit/Debit Cards Only, No cash accepted at this time.
- Reservations are recommended but not required at this time.
In addition to the above safety guidelines for guests, we are practicing the following safety guidelines with our employees:
- Employees are required to stay home if feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All employees' temperatures are checked when clocking in, and are sent home with temperatures above 99 degrees.
- All employees are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and are sent home if experiencing any.
- All employees are asked if they have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and are sent home if they have been.
- If employees experience symptoms, they are required to stay home until they have not shown any symptoms for 7-days.
- Employees are required to wash hands frequently.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times while working.
- Employees are required to disinfect all surfaces a minimum of once per hour, or more frequently when necessary.