Golf at The Crossings, TCAC
The 6,835 yard public golf course was designed by Greg Nash, a nationally recognized course designer/architect and features multiple options and terrain to challenge golfers of all skill levels. The Crossings at Carlsbad is an 18-hole championship golf course, nestled among the natural habitat and wildlife on more than 400 acres of Carlsbad's coastal terrain and named for the five bridges - or crossings - that were designed into the layout to meet existing environmental and topographic conditions.
- Carlsbad Residents may book tee-times 30 days out. (Proof of Residency Required)
- JC Players may book tee-times 8 days out.
- Public/So Cal may book tee-times 7 days out.
|Carlsbad Senior (60+)||$53||$70||$73|
|So Cal Resident||$84||$92||$98|
|So Cal Senior (60+)||$67||$79||$82|
|JC 20/30 Club||$30||$30||$40|
- Rates Subject to Change. Prices include cart.
- *Juniors: Junior Public rates are for players age 15 &under with paid adult. JC Junior rate valid after 1 pm. Juniors must have a valid driver’s license to drive.
- *JC 20/30 Rates:
- Daylight Savings Time (Mar-Nov) Available Mon-Thu after 3:30pm | Fri-Sun after 4:30pm
- Standard Time (Nov-Mar) Available Mon-Thu after 1:30pm | Fri-Sun after 2:30pm
- *Active Duty Military plays for the Carlsbad Resident Rate.
The Crossings is the perfect choice for hosting a golf tournament, with its signature service combined with excellent course conditions and pricing that provides one of the most competitive values in the Southern California golf market. In addition, The Crossings offers an impressive clubhouse with over 28,000 sq. ft. and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Carlsbad. Your tournament guests will experience personalized service, fantastic cuisine and breathtaking views. Contact our Tournament Sales Director for more information on how to host your next tournament or outing.
Whether you have 20 players or 144 players, The Crossings at Carlsbad has the amenities & the banquet space necessary to make your golf tournament a successful and memorable golfing experience. Ask about customizing your tournament to make it a memorable day by including add-on services such as a Helicopter ball drop, short game contests, customized logo merchandise and more.
Contact: Scott Butler, Tournament Sales Director
Junior Golf Clinics & Summer Camp
Carlsbad Junior Golf Clinics
Tuesday through Thursday Weekly Clinics. Morning and Afternoon Sessions Available. Perfect for all skill levels! LEARN MORE
Ages 6-17. Sign up through the City of Carlsbad Summer Camp Program.
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Half day camps run Monday - Friday from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and include fifteen hours of instruction on the practice range and short game areas. LEARN MORE
For more information, visit Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Crossings at Carlsbad